A Place of Peace, A Place of Remembrance, A Place of Grace
The Parkway Columbarium was seen as a needed part of our Christian love for all those who have special ties to our church and our faith. The Columbarium was designed to enhance the visual and spiritual experience in a special way.
The Columbarium is a place of peace, remembrance, and grace. The grounds include niches for the interment of ashes. A Memorial Wall and landscaped areas are provided for the scattering of ashes.
The niches have room for two urns of specified dimensions and the plate is engraved with name, date of birth and date of death.
Ashes can be scattered on the grounds with the name, date of birth and date of death placed on the Memorial Wall.
Use of the Columbarium for the interment of ashes, the scattering of ashes or the engraving of names on the Memorial Wall shall be restricted to:
- Members of Parkway Presbyterian Church;
- Spouses of members;
- Children of members, whether natural, adopted, step or foster;
- Parents, step-parents or foster-parents of members;
- Current or past ministers of Parkway Presbyterian Church and their spouses, children and parents as defined above;
- Former members and others with close ties to Parkway Presbyterian Church. Others requesting interment will require consideration by the Columbarium Committee and approval by the Session
- $3500 – Right to exclusive use of a niche for one or two persons
- $350 – Scattering of ashes in the Columbarium with name on memorial markers
- $350 – Name on memorial marker or eligible person whose remains are elsewhere
A downloadable PDF of this information is also found here: Parkway Presbyterian Columbarium Brochure