Providing medical care to those who cannot afford it, our members provide dinner for the staff six times a year.
About the Community Care Clinic
To provide access to compassionate, high-quality healthcare services to the medically uninsured and underserved who reside in Forsyth, Stokes or Davie counties and meet the eligibility guidelines of the Community Care Center.
- Provide access to high-quality medical and dental care for the medically uninsured, recognizing that when health problems are addressed early they are more amenable to treatment and are less costly to treat
- Reduce the number of visits to area hospital emergency rooms for non-emergency care by individuals who are unable to pay
- Secure prescription medications for our patients who cannot afford to purchase their own
- Remove healthcare costs as a threat to financial stability, security and well-being of low-resource, uninsured families in Forsyth, Davie and Stokes counties
- Reduce the health disparities between minority and majority populations
To learn more visit the Community Care Clinic website.